What is a backlink?
Backlinks are links on other websites that link back to your websites. In other words, they are the links from one website to a page on another website. Once this happens Google recognizes that your website is popular and pages with a high number of backlinks tend to have high organic search engine rankings.
What is a domain authority?
Domain authority (DA) refers to the number of relevant backlinks—links to your website from other reputable sites—your site has. The relevance of those backlinks also contributes to your score. If you have a bunch of popular websites that are all linking back to your website, your website will shoot up in search engines.
“Try to find high domain authority backlinks”
2) Google my business (Tons of traffic)
3) Blogging + cheap writers to find (iwriter.com)
4) Social media (Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora)
5) Question websites (Quora, Reddit, Yahoo)
6) Influencer marketing (upfluence.com)
Influencers establish a personal connection with that audience
7) Forums (Craigslist, Adobe, Reddit, Tesla)
Forum posts get picked up on search engines so you can ethically hijack traffic.
8) Directory websites: Yelp, HotFrog, Yellow pages, Angies list